The Widening Participation team are recruiting for a PhD Subject Facilitator to provide subject workshops developed for various age ranges that can be offered as part of programmes and projects with children and young people in local schools and colleges. Events could be on campus, or sometimes delivered in schools or colleges.
They are looking for current PhD students at the University of Sussex that can demonstrate the following:
- A friendly and approachable manner with enthusiasm for working with young people
- Good communication and teaching/facilitation skills
- Passion for their research area and for opportunities to study in Higher Education
The University is committed to valuing equality and diversity, and we particularly welcome applications from people who may be underrepresented in higher education, especially as this will allow us to provide relatable role models for the children and young people we work with.
- Development and delivery of interactive and engaging, age appropriate workshops for children and young people
- Work closely with Widening Participation to support advertisement, delivery and evaluation of events and programmes
Applications close on 6 Mar 2023.
Click here for more information about the role and how to apply