The research environment offers many opportunities for enterprising individuals. You might be contemplating how you can build a business from your research or using your researcher capabilities, or perhaps you have never contemplated this.
This workshop will give you an overview of entrepreneurship and the support available to you from the Entrepreneurship team at Sussex.
Date: Monday 5th December
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
Trainer: Sussex Entrepreneurship Team
The session will explore:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Pros and cons of starting a business/social enterprise
- Approaches to developing your idea
- Key considerations – business planning, protecting your idea, legal structures, funding options
- Case studies
- Support from the Sussex Entrepreneurship Team – workshops, resources, and 1:1 appointments
There will be plenty of opportunities for questions during the session.
Click here to book your place via Career Hub
Attending this event will help you gain points towards your Spirit of Sussex Award.